Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fun Eyeliners Picks For Spring!

Fun eyeliner colors are very on trend for spring and summer so I wanted to share some of my favorites.



Here are my recommendations!





This NYX Retractable Eyeliner in White 01 has been my go to. I love that it's retractable so that no wood gets close to my eye like typical liners that you have to sharpen. I usually use this liner in my lower water line to hide the look of allergies, because pollen can be a pain.... But you can also use this liner for the tuxedo liner look or as a base all over the lid for shadows.






This On Edge Longwearing Eye Pencil by Wet n Wild Fergie in Ex-Stacey is a bold color to pull off. I think that it is such a fun color to layer underneath a black liner on the upper lash line for the double decker effect. Some bloggers have had issues with this liner being crumbly but I haven't had any issues with that... But it is an inexpensive way to try hot pink!






The NYX Slide on Liner in Pretty Violet 03 is a gorgeous metallic purple. Since radiant orchid is color of the year, this liner is right on trend. I think the Slide on Liners are a great formula for a super-affordable price.






Ah, the Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last pencils. For $2.50 at Walgreens, these pencils are truly extraordinary. This liner in Aqua Stone is a gorgeous metallic turquoise. I love to use this on my lower lashline or in my lower waterline. It lasts extremely well and is 100% smudge-proof.






This is the newest liner to my collection and it is just gorgeous. Stila's Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Mint Julep is a beautiful mint green. It is completely matte and glides on so effortlessly. I love pairing this with a bright pink lip for a colorful spring/summer look.


Here's a look at all of the liners swatched together.


I think that a colorful liner is a great way to mix up your beauty routine for spring and summer. A bonus is that since these liners are so long-wearing, you don't have to worry them smudging or fading throughout the day.


Do you have any other fun eyeliner recommendations? Leave them in the comments below!



~ Haley


No comments:

Post a Comment