Sunday, July 20, 2014

L'Oreal Infalliable Eyeshadow Collection and Review

L'Oreal Infalliable eyeshadows have been getting rave reviews ever since they came out a few years ago so I decided to give my review on them today!

If you don't know what these are, then where have you been?! But seriously. These are pigment eyeshadows pressed into little plastic pots. They have a plastic stopper that smooshes down the shadow and keeps it "pressed."

According to the L'Oreal website, these shadows are said to last 24 hours and be waterproof, crease resistant, and fade resistant. I don't think they are all of that, but they are still one of my favorite eyeshadows from the drugstore!


I have 4 Infalliables from the permanent line and 2 from the Butterfly Collection.


Top Row: Silver Sky, Iced Latte, Amber Rush
Bottom Row: Always Pearly Pink, Liquid Diamond, Golden Sage

Silver Sky: glittery, true silver color (part of the Butterfly Collection)
This isn't my favorite shade in my collection because it is mostly glitter, not a lot of pigment. But it is stunning on the eyes if you want glitter!






Iced Latte: neutral champagne
I love this shade! It's a gorgeous color that's good for everyday.






Amber Rush: coppery rose gold
This is my favorite shade that I own. It is incredibly pigmented and applies evenly.






Always Pearly Pink: cool-toned baby pink (part of the Butterfly Collection)
This shade is kind of a let down. It is not as pigmented as the other shadows and goes on a little patchy.






Liquid Diamond: medium/deep silver with a slight purple undertone
This shade has good pigmentation and looks gorgeous on the eyes. It's not my go-to shade but I still love it.






Golden Sage: medium/deep warm green with a gold sheen
This shade is gorgeous and I need to use it more! It can be a little chunky (see the chunks in the swatch photo) but it is beautiful nonetheless.






You can see that these shadows can be a bit hit or miss and can vary in texture. But overall, I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a pigmented shadow from the drugstore. I also can't wait to see what new shades L'Oreal comes out with!


~ Haley   




No comments:

Post a Comment